Saturday, July 25, 2015

Back in America!!

we are finally in America and I spent $10 on airport food (totally worth it). The past three days have been exhausting but have been fun filled. I still have the urge to speak Spanish to all the people I see in the airport because I do not think it has yet dawned on me that we are in America. This trip has brought so many learning opportunities to me! The way that we all came into this trip and the way that we are all leaving is absolutely amazing... We are all changed people and from here on none of us will see the world the same. Gods hands have surely touched each and every one of us, all in different ways. I hope that all of us can try to keep our life humble and simple like the Peruvians as we return to our homes. I'm so glad that I was able to share the love of Jesus Christ in hopes that he makes others as happy as he has made me. God bless! 
Mary shaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment