Saturday, July 25, 2015

We're back!

We have arrived back in America but I'm still speaking spanish. The Peruvians taught me a lot especially bargaining and better español. I kept 44.20 soles because when I go back I plan to be more prepared. But all in all it was an amazing experience and I've learned to appreciate everything I have and I can survive without technology and thank you for all the support and prayers. #PeruLove #Gonnamissit
-DJ Alston 

After an awesome experience in Cusco and Lima we are now back in the States. This past week has been one of the most powerful weeks I have ever experienced. Throughout the week I was continually amazed by the fact that there were people that live over 3,000 miles away that worship the same God as we do at TBC. In addition to this, the power of God was demonstrated by the fact that all of us students were able to build relationships with the kids of Cusco despite the language barrier. After all of this though I will admit, I have never been more excited to be able to drink a cup of water with ICE. Thank you for your prayers throughout this past week!
-Austin Cobb

No comments:

Post a Comment